Apr 29, 2004

Things I Need

Man I need a haircut.
And a desk.
And motivation to do more than just post here.
Better typing skills too. (See how I didn't make it all ironic by putting a typo in here)

Things I Want

$50 Million Dollars (I'd spend it well, trust me)
An awesome job
The new Kylie Mingoue album

Look for this list to be updated

Quotes today provided from the wonderful Ultimate FF #5:

"Oh thank God! Now he's on fire." - Prof. Storm

"Well, the way I see it, clearly I've gone ape#$%^ insane. Or I'm in a coma having a fantasy dream or something - so, guess I might as well be the hero in it. Ftoom!!! Probably could have thought that through a little more." - Ben

"If I wasn't on fire right now, I would have genuinely been impressed by that." - Johnny

"Man I really hope that thing ain't my sister." - Johnny

"Anyone else, like, totally freaked out like I don't know what?"
"As I said before, believe that this is not actually happening, so I'm fine." - Johnny and Ben

No comments: