Apr 20, 2004

Quote of the Night!

"Personality starts in the crotch area" - if you can tell me where it's from, you get a No-Prize!

- In unrelated news, I desperately need a desk. If anyone would like to donate one, that'd be great.
- In even further unrelated news, Jesse and I hung out today. Actually that's a dirty lie, I haven't seen the boy in almost 24 hours.
- And not news at all, Emma's still a mark.

Comics: Haven't done this in a few weeks, so there's a bunch, so I'll be brief.

The OK: New X-Men 155, the start of the Austen era; Uncanny X-Men 442, the end of the Austen era; Emma Frost 10, it's all still setup; New Mutants 11, I don't like covers that showcase characters not within the issue; X-Treme X-Men 45, not nearly enough Rachel for her return issue; and Thanos 9, finally stuff begins to happen.

The Good: Ultimates 13, an arc finally ends, Hulk eats some aliens, and the title is a hint at Dr. Stranglove; EXiles 45, a good Austen story; and Weapon X 21, I did not see that coming!

The Very Good: Ultimate X-Men 44, it's like Ult X 3, but better! X-StatiX 21, I can't wait for Thor vs Doop! 1602 8, everything is wrapped up neatly, and not nearly how I'd expected.

No comments: