Apr 24, 2004

Much needed weekend!

It was a helluva week, and I am sooooo glad the weekend is here. Jesse and Emma are home this weekend for a wedding, so I've been running around the apartment naked with a stick.

Haven't seen Kill Bill vol 2 yet, and I feel like I am the only one on earth who hasn't. I did see the Punisher however, and though it was pretty entertaining, but nothing great. Here's how it fits in the grand scheme of Marvel Movies:

1. X2
2. Spider-Man
3. The Hulk
4. Daredevil
5. X-Men
6. Blade 2
7. Punisher
8. Blade

I know I may get complaints about the CG fest that was Blade 2 higher than the original, but I found it to be a much more entertaining film than the original, though the Blood Rave scene from Blade is soooooooo freaking cool. I suspect Blade 3 will rank even higher than the original, and fully expect Spider-Man 2 to top the list in a about a month.

Quote of the Day: "You don't choose to be a sorority girl, you're born one." Erin
Movie of the Day: "Don Juan Demarco" starring Johnny Depp and Marlon Brando
Song of the Day: "What About Me" Keith Urban

No comments: