Feb 3, 2005

Jesse sent me this over a week ago and I never got around to posting it, which is from the Hotline:

"VENTURA: Yarr, I Be The Dread Pirate Jesse!
Jesse Ventura "looked more like a pirate than a retired governor" in a speech at the Contra Costa Council USA conference. "Sporting a black head scarf, braided beard, suit jacket, blue jeans and tennis shoes," Ventura "declared": "I am the most dangerous man in America!" His "huge" ego "burst through like a pounding fist" in a "rambling" 90-minute speech. And he "managed to insult just about everybody." He "slammed Republicans and Democrats": "I want to just puke when I look at politics today." He "mocked people that oppose same-sex marriage": "If gay people decided to be gay, when did you decide to be a hetero?" He "castigated the media as a pawn of the establishment." And "he wielded a heavy arm of sarcasm" on the jailing of Martha Stewart: "I can sleep better at night! Can't you? When the people lie to the government, they go to prison. What happens when the government lies to the people? Nothing" (Vorderbrueggen, Contra Costa Times, 1/28)."

Man do i want to work for this man when he runs for president in '08...

No comments: