Sep 2, 2007

Holy Cow! Where did I go for a month?

Yeah, I know it's been over a month since I last added my ruminations to this digital repository. What have I been doing? Well, I'll tell you.

  • I spent a week in lovely Bethany Beach DE, mostly being terrorized by my future nieces.
  • Been busy at work - went sailing during our national sales meeting. Someone was dumb enough to let me steer:
  • I've caught a couple good films, notably Superbad. I've also got a new obsession with the Bollywood blockbuster Dhoom 2. Check it out if you haven't seen it yet.
  • Last weekend was the 5th annual Smith Pirate Party! The event was another big hit, with all kinds of piratical behavior going on:
  • Incidentally, if anyone is interested in the shirt above, you can buy it here.
  • It's football season again! Penn State got off to a great start (I know, I know, it was FIU). Michigan is already out of the title hunt with a loss to App State, and Notre Dame's loss to GT yesterday gives me a bit of confidence about the big ND/PSU rematch next week. Still haven't decided what to do about it yet.
  • I'm working on the next batch of Jibidys - so hopefully they will be live soon.
  • Happy Labor Day!

No comments: