Sep 19, 2007

Arrrrr! And other piratical stuff!

Ruth: By the way, was that a definite no back there?
Frederic: Ruth, I don't want to hurt your feelings, but tell me honestly. Now, compared to other women, are you beautiful?
Ruth: Oh, I've been told so.
Frederic: Ah, but lately?
Ruth: Yes, by Sam. 'Course, he was drunk.

Happy TLAPD! That's Talk Like A Pirate for you heathens. Have I been doing anything piratical? I did hang a pirate flag in my office. And had several rum drinks after work. And watched the pirate movie this evening. I have a little crush on Kristy MacNichol now. Despite her mullet.

In honor of the day (and because it is that time of the week) I've posted a new Jibidy:

Captain Jibidy Issue 81.

The Pirate King: It's a beach party and I'm Frankie Avalon.
Bosn'n: And I'm Annette Funicello.

No comments: