Mar 8, 2008

Captain Jibidy 100

Read the comic here. As you'll see, it's high time to get some much needed estrogen back in this comic.

In related Jibidy news, stay tuned to this blog for information on how you too can own your very own copy of Captain Jibidy vol 1. (A print collection of strips 50-99)

In unrelated music news - I've been experimenting a bit with itunes lately. I usually play new music to death and I decided to mix it up a little bit and sort my library by "last played", start at the bottom, and listen to all the music I haven't listened to for years (in some cases since 2004 or 2005). Here's a sampling of the gems that have cropped up:

Don Henley - End of Innocence
BNL - If I had a Million Dollars
Saliva - Click Click Boom
Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow - Picture
Defuser - Karma
Pinmonkey - Barbed Wire and Roses
Ja Rule - I Cry
Leeann Rimes - Can't Fight the Moonlight

I've got NO idea why these songs aren't on high rotation. Seriously.

No comments: