Aug 23, 2005

Open Letter to the Big Guy

Hi God,

It's me, Dwain. I know I don't write as often as I should, but there is this crazy guy, and he totally thinks he has your number on speed dial. Can you let him know whats up? I'm not asking for anything hardcore, like an assassination of a foreign leader or mysterious and sudden deaths of Supreme Court justices, just a little common sense for one misguided dude who happens to have his own tv show. Thanks!

Robertson Calls for Chavez Assassination:

Pat Robertson, the television evangelist and Christian Coalition founder, has set off a diplomatic fracas with Venezuela by calling for the assassination of its populist president, Hugo Chavez.

"We have the ability to take him out, and I think the time has come that we exercise that ability," Robertson said Monday on his Christian Broadcasting Network. "We don't need another $200 billion war to get rid of one, you know, strong-arm dictator. It's a whole lot easier to have some of the covert operatives do the job and then get it over with."

See link above for the whole freaking story.

No comments: