Jul 11, 2004

That sucked!

I was so hyped for Live on Penn (DC's summer weekly concert series). Needless to say, when I got there, they said I couldn'd bring my bag in! Bastards! The nice security guard suggested I hide it in a bush and come back for it later. That wasn't going to happen, and we decided it wasn't worth going back to drop the bag off and return, so we went mallratting instead, and I got Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett's Good Omens novel. Apparently my thing is attaching amazon links to be cool. I've recently got back into reading fiction, and have breezed through The Davinci Code, Gaiman's amazing American Gods, and I'm currently reading Cain, a sort of modern Frankstein meets the Exorcist.

Ok thats it for now, hopefully I'll have better luck next week with Galactic and Nappy Roots.

No comments: