Jul 8, 2004

I may be the worst blogger ever!

It's true! It's true!

I've been really busy with a lot of stuff recently (I know that is a terrible excuse) but I haven't had time to sit down and blog lately. Hopefully this will get me back into the habit. So what have I been doing? Working, reading, travelling. I spent part of the 4th of July weekend in Hanover, and was also home the weekend before that. Before that, I spent a week in Sandbridge Beach, which is a little south of VA Beach. Had a great time celebrating my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary.

What's coming up for the Dwain? In a few short weeks, another of my friends will be getting hitched, and the very next day I'll have my first high school reunion! Talk about feeling old!

A couple of things I want to do. First, I want to finish the first couple chapters of my story so I can post them online. Secondly, I want to work on some top ten lists (That will happy sooner rather than later, I guarantee), and thirdly, I've decided I want to do a weekly talk radio show, I've been experimenting with the idea of starting an internet radio station, ala www.live365.com . That's all for now!

No comments: